PCLS Announcement & Reminders
- Label, label, label! Please make sure that your child’s belongings – backpack, lunch box, water bottle, and sweaters/jackets – are labeled with your child’s name or initials.
- With cooler weather approaching, it’s a good idea to go ahead and keep a light sweater or jacket in your child’s backpack.
- We are enjoying our outdoor time on the playground! To prevent injuries, please send your child to school in tennis shoes every day. Sandals and Crocs are cute but tend to get mulch in them on the playground.
- Car line – morning car line begins at 7:40 and runs until 8:10. During this time, teachers will be outside to help assist your child out of the car and into the building. Parents, for the safety of our teachers and your children, we ask that your preschooler be on the passenger side of the car so that they will be safe from vehicles passing on the opposite side. Thank you!
- Families of half day students can utilize our midday car line for pick up as well beginning at 11:30. You may pull up in front of the Little School and form a line. Teachers and staff will escort your child to your car and assist them with getting in.
- Our email address is – email@example.com. This email will be checked daily by the Little School administration. Please send any questions that are not classroom specific to this address, including questions regarding billing, schedules, illnesses and other general questions.