Make an Eternal Impact in the Life of a Child.
BECOMING A LEGACY BUILDER
God has used generations of faithful individuals who gave regularly to financially sustain the ministry of Portland Christian School. These donors have helped bridge the $1,300 gap between what it costs to educate a student and what PCS receives in non-gift income each year. In doing so they also made it possible for the 25% of our students who are granted tuition assistance to receive this Christ-centered education. Most of our regular donors gave $20 to $100 a month, but together their impact was great. Today a new generation is needed who will step up to sustain and grow the ministry through regular giving. As PCS approaches its 100th anniversary, join us in leaving a rich legacy for the next generation by becoming a Legacy 2024 monthly or quarterly donor. Signing up is simple and fast – click HERE. See below for good reasons to become an automatic monthly donor.
5 REASONS TO GIVE AUTOMATED RECURRING DONATIONS
- Automatic recurring monthly or quarterly donations provide a reliable income stream that helps PCS with planning and decreases cash-flow problems
- Research shows that when a person signs up for regular automated giving, they tend to give 10% – 25% more per year than they did previously.
- Research also shows that automated monthly donors are usually the most committed, with a retention rate of over 90% annually.
- Automatic giving is convenient for you and helps limit mailing and administrative costs.
- A little bit on a regular basis over a long period of time = major impact!
The partners who share in the ministry of Portland Christian School have come from over 90 years of alumni and friends who love and believe in God’s ministry at PCS. Gifts from these partners vary from ten dollars a month to thousands of dollars per year. The faithfulness of the school’s donors has sustained the school since 1924. What better way to aid in building the Kingdom than to invest in a child?
Portland Christian School is committed to honoring our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ, the Creator of all things, with a learning environment that is based on biblical principles and is intellectually stimulating. Partnering with PCS is an investment in discipleship, as well as education, “so that the man of God may be thoroughly equipped for every good work”. (II Timothy 3:17, NIV)
Give some thought to the impact that PCS has had on your life. Do you believe in the Mission and Vision of PCS? Have you or someone you love been impacted by the generosity of a PCS donor in the past? Would you like to leave a legacy for future generations of Kingdom Builders If you answered yes to any of these questions, you can sign up to be a Legacy Builder HERE.
“I LOVE PCS BECAUSE…”
- “The teachers demonstrate Christ’s love and mercy.” – alum
- “The small classroom size” – parent
- “Christian-based education” – parent
- “The Supportive-engaged staff are priceless!” – parent
- “All the role models, mentors, friends, and family I have gained from there.” – alum
We would love to hear from you about the legacy of a PCS education that someone gave to you or someone you know! To share your story or quote, or for any other feedback on Legacy 2024, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.