Please join us for our annual Celebration Dinner on Tuesday, September 11, 2018 at The Olmsted on Frankfurt Avenue. Our theme will be Athletics Building Character and our distinguished guest speaker will be highly successful University of Louisville Baseball Coach, Dan McDonnell. This will be an evening of celebrating what God is doing at PCS and how He has used athletics to build character in our student athletes. All proceeds from this evening will be used for our Tuition Assistance program which makes it possible for over a quarter of our students to attend PCS.
Reservations are required and are $25 per person to help cover the cost of dinner and the venue. Guests who are invited by our event sponsors are free. Please click on the graphic below to reserve your place. We expect this event to be sold out, so place your reservations today!
Businesses and individuals can have a major impact on our Tuition Assistance program by sponsoring this event. See sidebar for sponsorship packages. If you interested in sponsoring, please contact Dan Wilson at firstname.lastname@example.org.
DAN MCDONNELL COACHING HIGHLIGHTS
- Overall Record: 509-203 (.714 winning percentage) through first 11 seasons
- Two-time National Coach of the Year (2017 Baseball America, 2007 Rivals)
- Three-Time ACC Coach of the Year (2015, ’16, ’17)
- Cardinals rank 3rd nationally in wins (509) from 2007-17
- Four College World Series appearances (2007, ’13, ’14, ’17)
- 10 NCAA Regional appearances
- 7 NCAA Super Regional appearances
- 8 regular season conference championships (2009, ’10, ’12, ’13, ’14, ’15, ’16, ’17)
- 1 National Player of the Year and 34 All-Americans
- In McDonnell’s 11 seasons as head coach, 57 Louisville players have signed professional contracts after being selected in the MLB Draft